CasCade Automation Systems B.V. offers a very wide range of temperature controllers and control systems. We have been an exclusive dealer of the RKC Instrument Inc. brand from Japan for 20 years.
When it comes to temperature control, we can offer you a solution that will fit your application in almost all cases:
- Superior quality controllers for all kinds of applications
- low-cost PID controllers that can be ordered in series
- PID controllers in many different sizes
- Frontpanel mount and DIN-rail mount controllers
- program controllers
- super fast advanced process controllers for the semiconductor industry
- ultra accurate PID controllers with a stability of 0.001 ° C
- multi-zone systems of hundreds of control loops
Our controllers are industry 4.0 ready and support the following fieldbus communication interfaces:
- MODBUS TCP (ethernet)
- MODBUS RTU RS-485
- MAPMAN Ethernet
- MAPMAN RS-422A/RS232C
RKC Instrument of Japan distinguishes itself from many others by supplying:
- a very wide range of models and sizes
- extremely high quality instruments
- very tight and accurate temperature & process control algorithms
- supreme immunity to noise on temperature measurement inputs
- fully compliant with the EU EMC/EMI regulations (instruments are compliance tested for CE certificationa at DEKRA the Netherlands)
- ultra reliable instruments with MTBF times of >40 years
- 5 years standard factory warranty
- very long lifetime of models or a complete redesign or upgrade with a 1:1 fit replacement
- RKC Instrument is a family run business with long term commitment to their employees and customers.
All this, will ensure you that:
- your process will be controlled in an excellent way
- your return on investment will be high
- your total cost of ownership during the lifetime of the instruments, will be low
Temperature controllers that follow a pre-programmed temperature profile. Ideal for batch furnace temperature control.
Multizone temperature controllers. Ideal for tunnelkiln temperature control. Can also be delivered with SCADA/HMI touchpanel for easy operation (also remotely with smartphone / tablet / windows PC)
Special single- and multizone temperature controllers for:
- resin pressure & temperature controller for the plastics industry
- calibration purposes
- heat-tracing applications
- fire safety systems (sprinkler/FM approval)
- DIN-rail mounting
- USB convertor COM-KG
- free PROTEM2 configuration software
Single loop temperature controllers
CB series / CB100L/900L (limit controller)
Standard series PID temperature controllers in five different sizes, black and white housing, and available as heat / cool version and with RS485 communication. A CB100L/CB900L limit controller version with FM approval is available.
– Leaflet CB series
– Instruction manual CB series
– Communication manual CB series
– Leaflet CB103/CB403/CB903 series (extra 3rd retransmission output)
– Instruction manual CB103/CB403/CB903 series
– Leaflet CB100L/900L limit controller series
– Instruction manual CB100L/CB900L limit controller series
– Communication manual CB100L/CB900L series
SA200/SA201 (red display)/SA200L (limit controller): compact solution
Miniature PID controller with double display in black or white housing, available as heat / cool version and with RS485 communication. A SA200L limit controller version with FM approval is available.
– Leaflet SA200
– Instruction manual SA200
– Communication manual SA200
– SA200-Z1067 specification (alarm delay timer function)
– Leaflet SA200L limit controller series
– Instruction manual SA200L limit controller series
– Communication manual SA200L limit controller series
FB series: advanced control
Advanced series of temperature / process controllers in three different sizes and a fast measuring frequency of 0.05 sec. Recipe storage for eight settings and Intercontroller communication for cascade functions.
FZ series: advanced control
Modern and advanced series of temperature and process controllers in three different sizes and fast measuring frequency of 0.05 sec. Equipped with USB service port on the front, recipe storage for 16 settings and an optional second control circuit. Two input control is possible with the FZ400/900 version.
GZ series: ultra fast advanced control
Modern and advanced series of temperature / process controllers in two models: GZ400 and GZ900.
The GZ series is characterized by a super fast measuring frequency of 0.01 sec. which results in 100 measurements & PID calculations per second. This enables tight control of even the most demanding processes.
Specially developed for:
- semiconductor industry: bonding, rapid thermal processing RTP, rapid thermal annealing RTA
- plastics industry: extruder pressure & flow control
- calibration: calibration baths, reference measurements
Equipped with USB service port on the front, recipe storage for 16 settings and an optional second control circuit.
Two input control is also possible.
Multizone system controllers
SRZ system: lowest cost per PID channel
Universal multi-zone control system with various fieldbus connections up to a maximum of 16 x 64 PID control circuits.
- DIN-rail installation
- most cost-effective solution per PID channel
- 2 or 4 PID controllers per module
- 8x digital input/output modules (control output/alarming)
- 12 channel current sensing modules (heating element monitoring/break detection)
- support for many fieldbuses
- measuring frequency 0.25 sec.
PZ400 / PZ900 and PZ401 / PZ901 (white display): easy to operate ramp/soak program control
Modern and advanced series of program controllers with 16 programs of 16 steps each. Very simple operation. Extra large and clear display. Also available with white display (PZ401 / PZ901)
– Leaflet PZ400 / PZ900 and PZ401 / PZ901
– Instruction manual PZ400 / PZ900 and PZ401 / PZ901
– Host communication instruction manual PZ400 / PZ900 and PZ401 / PZ901
– PLC communication instruction manual PZ400 / PZ900 and PZ401 / PZ901
HA930 resin pressure & temperature controller
The HA930 is specificatlly developed for accurate control of resin pressure in extruders
- accurate resin pressure control in combination with the specifically for this purpose developed CZ-200P resin-pressure & temperature transducer
- 2 channel control, control both temperature & pressure with 1 controller
- fast & accurate control with 40 PID calculations per second
SA100 / SA100L (limit controller): DIN-rail installation
DIN rail mounting temperature / process controller with auto-tune function. Can also be used as a maximum thermostat. Also available in special SA100L limit controller FM approvals version for fire-safety systems.
– Leaflet SA100
– Instruction manual SA100
– Communication instruction manual SA100
– Leaflet SA100L limit controller
– Instruction manual SA100L limit controller
– Communication instruction manual SA100L limit controller
SB1: heat-tracing temperature control
Digital temperature controller with built-in 230Vac 7A solid state relay with peak current suppression for controlling the heating-jacket. Specially developed for heat-tracing applications in semiconductor, process and laboratory equipment.
MA900 / MA901: 4 or 8 channel control
4 channel (MA900) or 8 channel (MA901) PID controller with autotune function in a compact housing. Recipe function with eight recipes for parameter storage available.
USB converter for easy and quick parameter setting
With the COM_KG you can connect your controller via a USB port to your laptop / desktop.
Can also be used as a generic USB to RS-485/422 interface