Remote/local operation of heat treatment unit including temperature registration
- remote operation of heat-treatment units with smartphone, tablet and windows PC.
- combines temperature control with temperature registration.
- fixed temperature or programmed ramp-up to holding temperature in °C/hour
- for both new and upgrading existing heat-treatment units
- temperature recording via internal modem on cloud-based LogOnline service.
If you still need or have to use a recorder: check our temperature recorders including calibration certificate and built inside rugged stainless steel housing in RAL colour to your specification.
The EasyHeat is developed for remote control of pre-heating. For the control & temperature registration of post-weld heat-treatment PWHT, see our extensive line of HeatManagers.
Easy local and remote operation
The EasyHeat can be operated in a very easy and comfortable way:
- local operation with touchpanel
- remote operation with smartphone/tablet/windows PC
- operate 6 channels separately or simultaneously
To pre-heat temperature with or without ramp-up
- ramp-up programming for each channel in °C/hour
- by setting the value to 0°C/hour the temperature setpoint goes immediately to the desired pre-heat temperature without ramping up.
- channels temperature control: 6
- channels temperature recording: 6
- profile programming:
- ramp-up temperature in °C/hour to end temperature for welding
- fixed temperature setting for pre-heating for welding
- change temperature and ramp-up while running: yes
- temperature recording: cloud-based on LogOnline with optional account
- remote operation with smartphone/tablet/windows PC: yes
The EasyHeat system consists of
- rugged Japanese Pro-face touchpanel that can be operated locally and remotely with smartphone/tablet or windows PC.
- 6 Japanese RKC Instrument RB temperature controllers with communication to the touchpanel
- remote access modem (secure access with password and VPN tunnel)
- optional LogOnline account for temperature registration
How does it work?
Maintenance free thyristormodules to replace Albright relays
The Albright contactors can have welded contacts (with unwanted rise of temperature during a post-weld heat-treatment) and need maintenance over time.
To create a better solution, CasCade developed compact 6 channel 136A 480Vac thyristor unit modules, to replace these Albright relays with a more reliable and rugged solution that needs no maintenance.