The Heatmanager can be operated remotely by smartphone/tablet or windows PC application, this can be handy for:
- heat-treatment on a large construction site with a central monitoring station
- heat-treatments in ATEX zones
- monitoring several heat-treatments that are taking place in different locations, from the central office
How does this remote connection work?
In total control of the heat-treatment, even at a distance
There are several ways to monitor the ongoing heat-treatment with our HeatManagers. And all can run in parallel, so you have the utmost control and most reliable temperature registration possible.
The choice is up to you!
Heatmanager remote operation: Pro-face Remote HMI app
HeatManager Pro and Connect remote operation with smartphone, tablet or windows PC with the Pro-face Remote HMI app.
- operate and monitor the HeatManager
- edit heat-treatment profiles
- configure the channels of the HeatManager (programmer, fixed setvalue, recorder, remote etc.)
- start/stop channel(s)
HeatManager monitoring from a distance: CasCade Reporter
Use the free CasCade Reporter software tool (windows PC application) for:
- download and analyze the actual status and information of the heat treatment process
- combine heat-treatment and workpiece related batch data together with the temperature registration into 1 report for the customer in just a few mouse clicks.
Continous online temperature registration: LogOnline
LogOnline datalogging service for:
- continuous logging of the measured temperatures on our cloud-based service, running on an ultra-reliable server in a professional data center
- viewing actual and historical trend charts
- allowing the customer to also view the ongoing heat-treatment while it is being performed with a witness account
- adding comments to the charts
- saving/downloading an image of the trending.