Read the latest news about CasCade Automation Systems B.V. Follow us on LinkedIn to be immediately informed of the latest developments.
Advanced fuel cell testing equipment for SOFC (solid oxide fuel cell) and PEFC (proton exchange fuel cell)
Temperature related products for all kinds of applications
CasCade specializes in equipment for many kinds of processes and applications. And from temperature sensor, via controller, to power electronics for the heating element to monitoring/registration.
We have specialized equipment for:
- Semiconductor / photovoltaic power
- Power & energy / energy-transition
- Heat treatment
- (Industrial) automation (i.e. for machines, ovens & furnaces)
- Catering equipment
- Food & beverage processing
- Medical/science, research & development
- Transport, logistics & warehousing
- Temperature calibration
- (Waste)water & well monitoring
SL56T miniature datalogger with increased memory capacity
A new datalogger with increased memory capacity of 125.440 measurements has been added to the SL50 series.
- measurement range: -40°C to +85°C
- standard accuracy: +/- 0.5°C
- SL56T-A version with +/- 0.1°C accuracy
- battery lifetime: approx. 4 years and 2 months at +20°C
- calibration certificate
This new datalogger is well suited for a wide variety of applications:
- Cooled storage & freezers
- Food storage & transport
- Medicine storage & storage & transport
- Research & development
Compact and reliable 6 channel 136 Ampere 480Vac thyristor module
This compact 6 channel thyristor module can be used as a maintenance free replacement for relays/contactors driving resistive loads.
Example: Albright relays are used in heat-treatment units. Over time the contacts of those relays stick together causing an unwanted rise in temperature on the workpiece. Now and then the contacts of the relays must be replaced with new ones. This replacement procedure and the possibility of an unwanted high temperature on the workpiece can be prevented by installing this compact 6 channel thyristor module.
HeatManager pre-heat and post-weld heat-treatment PWHT control & registration systems
Specially developed for pre-heat and post-weld heat-treatment (PWHT): The CasCade HeatManager.
The HeatManager combines temperature control with temperature recording. So no need for a separate temperature recorder. But if you still need or have to use a recorder: check our temperature recorders including calibration certificate and built inside rugged stainless steel housing in RAL colour to your specification.
The HeatManager can be set at a fixed pre-heat temperature for welding. After this the HeatManager can perform the post-weld heat-treatment (PWHT) by following a pre-programmed temperature profile.
Fieldbus interface modules
Our RKC process and temperature controllers (which are fitted with MODBUS-RTU RS-485 interface) can communicate with various other systems, like:
- Siemens S7 (ProfiNET, ProfiBUS)
- Beckhoff (EtherCAT)
- Allen Bradley (EtherNet/IP, DeviceNET)
- Schneider/Telemecanique (ModBUS TCP, ModBUS RTU)
- Mitsubishi Melsec (CC-Link , MAPMAN)
- Omron SYSMAC (MAPMAN)
- Sharp (MAPMAN)
- Yaskawa (MECHATROLINK)
By using so-called communication convertors. These convertors convert the desired communication fieldbus interface and protocol into MODBUS-RTU RS-485.
Completely renewed: thyristors & solid state relays SSR
Lately our website on power controllers, thyristors and solid state relays SSR, for electrical heating has been completely revised. We have them for 1, 2 or 3 phases, 10-2700Amperes and up to 690Vac. Suited for all kinds of electrical heating elements:
- resistive loads (resistance not dependent on temperature)
- inductive loads (i.e. primary side of transformer)
- infrared (IR) long- medium and short wave lamps
- molybdenum (MoSi2) elements (i.e. Kanthal super)
- silicon carbide (SiC) elements
- UV lamps
We have both single zone and multizone up to maximum 24 channels in 1 system.
Industry 4.0 ready with ProfiNET, ProfiBUS, Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU interfaces including support for Siemens TIA portal for easy integration with Siemens S7-1200/1500 PLCs.