- load type (specify at ordering): resistive and long-, medium- and short wave infrared (IR) lamps
- maximum load current: 35-90A
- maximum load voltage: 480Vac or 600Vac
- firing modes with/without soft start: burst firing
- control mode: 2/3 channel PID temperature control (heat or heat/cool)
- MODBUS RTU RS-485 interface
- integrated fuses
- heater break alarm to diagnose partial or total load failure + thyristor short circuit
- communication module for
- ProfiNET and MODBUS RTU or TCP slave
- ProfiBUS and MODBUS RTU or TCP slave
- Ethernet/IP and MODBUS RTU or TCP slave
- MODBUS TCP and MODBUS RTU slave
- SCADA/HMI screen. Up to 24 slaves can be connected
Click here to request a quotation for the REVO RT.
ECO function: balance load on phases and prevent peak power
The ECO function distributes the power during regulation (when <33%) evenly over time. This to prevent that all controllers ask maximum power at the same time. This to reduce maximum current load and get a more balanced power load on all phases.
Soft start: prevent thermal shock on heating elements
The unit slowly ramps up the temperature setpoint and limits the output power to avoid thermal shocks on the heating elements.
Auto tuning of PID parameters
The unit can automatically calculate the necessary settings for the PID controller(s).
Ready to go signal for extruder
When all temperatures have reached a prefedined absolute threshhold, a relay contact is closed to enable the extruder to start.