Compact multizone 1, 2 or 3 channel 1 phase independent power controller with power synchronization between 3 phases and integrated PID temperature controller. It can be used as a 3 loop controller, or as a 2 loop control with 1 extra channel for measurement only.
With this unit you can make a complete multizone temperature control system.
- load type (specify at ordering): resistive and long-, medium- and short wave infrared (IR) lamps
- maximum load current: 35-90A
- maximum load voltage: 480Vac or 600Vac
- firing modes with/without soft start: burst firing
- control mode: 2/3 channel PID temperature control (heat or heat/cool)
- MODBUS RTU RS-485 interface
- integrated fuses
- heater break alarm to diagnose partial or total load failure + thyristor short circuit
- communication module for
- ProfiNET and MODBUS RTU or TCP slave
- ProfiBUS and MODBUS RTU or TCP slave
- Ethernet/IP and MODBUS RTU or TCP slave
- MODBUS TCP and MODBUS RTU slave
- SCADA/HMI screen. Up to 24 slaves can be connected
Click here to request a quotation for the REVO RT.
Auto tuning of PID parameters
The unit can automatically calculate the necessary settings for the PID controller(s).
Ready to go signal for extruder
When all temperatures have reached a prefedined absolute threshhold, a relay contact is closed to enable the extruder to start.