The RKC Instrument SRZ system is a multizone modular temperature or process control system with DIN rail mount. It can be fitted with ProfiNET, ProfiBUS, EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP, DeviceNET, MODBUS TCP/RTU, CC-Link, MAPMAN and MECHATROLINK fieldbuses for easy integration into existing systems, such as a Siemens S7-1200/1500, Allen Bradley controllogix, Beckhoff, Mitsubishi MELSEC, OMRON SYSMAC, Sharp and Yaskawa.
Most PLC systems make use of relatively standard PID control algorithms. The SRZ system however, makes use of special (often Japanese feed-forward/fuzzy logic) control techniques, and because of this the temperature control with be much tighter and much more accurate. Furthermore, the immunity to noise on the measurement signals is much higher than with standard PLC input cards.
- DIN-rail installation
- most cost-effective solution per PID channel
- 2 or 4 PID controllers per module
- 8x digital input/output modules (control output/alarming)
- 12 channel current sensing modules (heating element monitoring/break detection)
- maximum 16 x 64 PID control circuits
- support for many fieldbuses
- measuring frequency 0.25 sec.
Click here to ask for a quotation for the SRZ system.
- Space saving DIN-rail mount system
- 4 PID temperature controllers into 1 module (also version with 2 controllers in 1 module available)
4 types of SRZ modules
- TIO: process or temperature controller
- DIO: digital input/output
- CT: current monitoring/heater break alarm
- COM: fieldbus communication module
Uniform heating on all channels
By rising the temperature setvalues of each channel at the same time, local overheating or stress can be eliminated. This is often important for large tunnel ovens/kilns and heat-treatment processes (PWHT).
COM KG interface
With the COM KG you can connect the service port of each module to the USB interface of your laptop/desktop.
With this you can easily configure each channel on each module in a quick and easy way.
You can also copy settings of 1 specific module to the other ones, for quick and easy configuration.