CasCade Automation Systems has more than 25 years of experience with power electronics for driving many types of electrical heating elements.
Our range of power electronics consists of:
- solid state relays (SSR)
- thyristor units
- 1, 2 and 3 phase units
- current from 10-2000 Amperes and above
- voltage up to 690 Volts
- with or without built- in or external super-fast fuses
- heater-break alarm (for detection of broken or short-circuit on heating element)
- current limiter for inductive and MoSi2 loads
- industry 4.0 ready multizone systems with ProfiNET, ProfiBUS, Ethernet/IP, MODBUS RTU and MODBUS TCP interfaces.
Suited for many types of applications and heating elements:
- resistive loads (resistance not dependent on temperature)
- inductive loads (i.e. primary side of transformer)
- infrared (IR) long- medium and short wave lamps
- molybdenum (MoSi2) elements (i.e. Kanthal super)
- silicon carbide (SiC) elements
- UV lamps
Our specialists can advise you which unit is best suited for your specific application.